Warning – this is way cool.
Imagine being able to get a build list and inventory detail of exactly what CPU, Memory, Mother Board and Video graphic Card your system is using. Well, it is easy and free!
The tool also includes some benchmark tests under the bench tab!
Here is a partial list of what it can do:
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.