Have you ever asked yourself any of the following:
- What is the best Wi-Fi Access Point deployment scenario?
- Where is the solution for backing up our employee computers and back office applications?
- Why is this application really running slowly on my network?
- How can we get software written for this new application?
- How do I gradually switch to IPv6?
- What issues should be watching for in the design of this network or system?
- How do we take our current network and implement voice and video over IP?
- How can we recover this information from our crashed servers?
- What are the requirements for complex protocol functions in this design?
- What are the best tools to use in analyzing my wireless network?
- How do you use Wireshark?
- What do we need to know to create different classes of service for different service flows?
- What are the risks of changing our core technology?
- Is MPLS right for our network or enterprise?
- What is the best internet service for our home/company/team?
- Is a network VPN service right for us?
- Who is going to manage this project?
- What are some of the pitfalls we need to avoid?
These are just a sampling of questions our clients come to us with.
CellStream consultants can help with our knowledge experience and expertise from Computing to Telecommunications, Optical to Wireless, from TDM to Packet based solutions.
We are ever conscious of the key issues inter-working your existing systems, processes and networks with new technologies, providing single-seat management, redundancy on mission-critical platforms, and/or a solid test and acceptance program. These challenges span the life cycle of a product, service, or application and we have been there before and will assist you to meet those challenges.
These are just some of the ways CellStream can help you. Involving us up-front, in the middle, or in the review process will greatly reduce your risk, avoid the pitfalls of the learning curve, and speed time to market or time to solution.
Want to discuss this with us further?